Alan H. Crede
Alan Crede is Of Counsel at Conforto Law Group and advocates the rights of employees who have been unlawfully discriminated against and harassed. From senior-level professionals to rank-and-file employees, he represents individuals in legal claims ranging from handicap discrimination to sexual harassment to retaliation before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination and in state and federal courts. His cases have been featured in various publications, including Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, New England In-House, and Law360. Alan also represents individuals in legal matters through his firm, The Law Office of Alan H. Crede, P.C.
- Workman v. OutFront Media, 474 F.Supp. 3d 373 (D. Mass. 2020)
- Pezza v. Investors Capital Corporation, 767 F.Supp.2d 225 (D. Mass. 2011)
- DeCossa v. Allied Barton Security Services, MCAD Docket No. 09-BEM-02217 (Waxman, 2014)
- MBA Lawyers Journal "Federal Employment Discrimination Law: Has It Become More Progressive Than Massachusetts Law?" (2011)
- Testimony, Massachusetts Joint Committee on Labor and Workforce Development House Bill No. 1715 & Senate Bill 846 to Reform Non-Compete Agreements
- United States District Court for Massachusetts